Exclusive statement jewellery using sterling silver, copper, brass and recycled chain elements.Inspired by the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution and the Peak District’s natural form. Created in Belper in the Amber Valley, the Heart of Derbyshire.
I often use recycled and upcycled elements in my pieces to add charm and history to these unique pieces of jewellery. My collections are forever changing and developing.
Asymmetry in all jewellery art intrigues me. I love unusual forms so you will find me working on an asymmetrical necklace, choker, or earrings; a large statement ring, bangle, bracelet or hair piece; or the more unusual backlace, slave bracelet, anklet or ear cuff.
I am inspired by many genres including natural forms, reclaimed, recycled and upcycled, steampunk, Victorian, Edwardian, neo-Victorian, fantasy, goth, sci fi, industrial, burlesque, boho, scrap art and historical abstract.
Working Hours :
Now Opening UTC + 0
- Monday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Tuesday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Wednesday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Thursday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Friday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Saturday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Sunday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00