Derbyshire Districts Citizens Advice Bureau provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to all residents of Amber Valley, Derbyshire Dales, Erewash and High Peak on a broad range of issues including:
- Consumer rights
- Family and Personal
- Immigration and Nationality
- Legal Problems
We offer advice from our bureaux in Belper, Buxton, Glossop, Heanor, Ilkeston, Matlock and New Mills.
You can make an appointment by calling our Adviceline; 0844 375 2712 from a landline or 0300 456 8390 from a mobile
– between 9.30am and 4.00pm, Mondays to Fridays.
We also have advisers working from most GP Surgeries and Childrens Centres across four districts. If you would like an appointment, please contact the surgery or centre direct. Their details can be found on their individual entries under Other bureau locations at the bottom of this page.
Working Hours :
- Monday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Tuesday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Wednesday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Thursday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Friday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Saturday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Sunday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00