Twistin Tinies was launched in January 2014 and has gone from strength to strength. We now offer classes in Belper and Darley Abbey .
Twistin Tinies classes are aimed at parents and carers with children aged 0 – 18months. Numbers at these classes are restricted to 20 to ensure intimacy and allow parents to make new friends.
Tinies classes consist of:
- – a 20-minute baby-bonding session designed to stimulate baby’s innate abilities, using light shows and props such as wind chimes, drums and shakers;
- – an engaging 20-minute interactive song session using props, puppets and action rhymes that are designed to assist with baby’s speech, language and communication development;
- – plus a 20/30-minute coffee time with free cake/biscuits for parents and carers to have a chat, share experiences and make new friends.
Free tasters are available for Twistin Tinies classes, but these must be booked in advance. Thereafter, classes must be either booked in blocks of four (@£6 per session) or in advance for the term (usually 12 weeks) @ £4 per session. You can join mid-way through a term and to qualify for classes at £4 per session if you do, you must book a minimum of 10 classes.
Come along and learn songs to sing and activities to do with your baby and make new friends at the same time!
Working Hours :
- Monday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Tuesday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Wednesday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Thursday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Friday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Saturday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00
- Sunday08:00 - 12:0013:30 - 18:00